I'm excited to announce the relaunch of the PacketFlow membership, with the release of a brand new Hands-on Guide to Network Analysis with Batfish.
With Batfish you can perform:
- Impact Analysis - Simulate how your network will handle and respond to failure, for example, the failure of an interface or node.
- Configuration Auditing - Ensure your network devices are configured correctly against your configuration standards.
- ACL Testing - Easily validate that ACLs are correctly permitting or denying the expected flows.
By the end of this guide you will be able to identify configuration, control-plane, and flow-based issues, within a multivendor environment using Batfish.
In the guide you will get:
- Introduction (Free)
- The What and the Why (Free)
- What is Batfish?
- Batfish Use Cases and Features
- Fundamentals (Members Only)
- Snapshot Validation
- Configuration Analysis (Members Only)
- Validating Interface Properties
- Validation BGP Configuration
- Control Plane Analysis (Members Only)
- Validating a BGP Control Plane
- Validating an OSPF Control Plane
- Routing Analysis (Members Only)
- Validating Loopback Advertisments via OSPF
- Forwarding Analysis (Members Only)
- Reachability Analysis
- Layer 3 Edges
- Layer 1 Topology
- Layer 1 Edges
- Reachability Analysis with Layer 1 Edges
- Layer 2 Forwarding/Analysis Behaviour
- ACL Analysis (Members Only)
- Test Filters
- Search Filters
- Test Filter Lins
- Filter Line Reachability
- Ansible (Coming Soon)
- Advanced (Coming Soon)
- Integration with CI (Coming Soon)
To learn more about PacketFlow's membership options and get access to the new -- Hands-on Guide to Network Analysis with Batfish -- click below: