Welcome to this Deep Dive on Network Analysis with Batfish.
Batfish is an open-source network analysis tool taking the network automation world by storm! With Batfish not only can you perform configuration analysis across multi-vendor environments, but you can also perform analysis that has never been possible before, such as performing impact analysis by virtually disabling links and nodes to analyze the effect on traffic.
In this guide, we will provide you with everything you need to follow along and get hands-on with the examples provided.
- The What and the Why (Free)
- What is Batfish?
- Batfish Use Cases and Features
- Fundamentals (Members Only)
- Snapshot Validation
- Configuration Analysis (Members Only)
- Validating IP Owners
- Validating Interface Properties
- Validating BGP Configuration
- Control Plane Analysis (Members Only)
- Validating a BGP Control Plane
- Validating an OSPF Control Plane
- Routing Analysis (Members Only)
- Validating Loopback Advertisments via OSPF
- Forwarding Analysis (Members Only)
- Reachability Analysis
- Layer 3 Edges
- Layer 1 Topology
- Layer 1 Edges
- Reachability Analysis with Layer 1 Edges
- Layer 2 Forwarding/Analysis Behaviour
- ACL Analysis (Members Only)
- Test Filters
- Search Filters
- Test Filter Lins
- Filter Line Reachability
- Ansible (Coming Soon)
- Advanced (Coming Soon)
- Integration with CI (Coming Soon)